ONLINE WORKSHOP – 31st MAY 2023 14:00 (CET)
The Project Logframe APPROACH
Unlocking Success and Impact!
Are you ready to take your project management skills to the next level? Do you want to maximize the impact of your initiatives and achieve outstanding results? Look no further! Join our transformative Project Logframe Workshop and gain the knowledge and tools you need to drive success like never before!
Why choose our Project Logframe Workshop?
- Master the art of effective project planning: Learn how to create a comprehensive project logframe that serves as a roadmap to success. Understand the key components of a logframe, including goals, objectives, outputs, activities, indicators, and risks, and discover how to align them strategically for optimal project outcomes.
- Enhance your decision-making abilities: Acquire the skills to make informed decisions at every stage of your project. Identify potential challenges, assess risks, and develop contingency plans to ensure smooth project execution. Gain the confidence to steer your initiatives towards success, even in the face of uncertainty.
- Drive stakeholder engagement: Learn how to engage and collaborate with stakeholders effectively. Discover techniques to identify and involve key project contributors, create buy-in, and foster a sense of ownership among team members. Harness the power of collaboration to boost project performance and achieve remarkable results.
- Measure and evaluate impact: Understand the importance of monitoring and evaluating project progress. Explore methodologies for collecting and analyzing data, tracking indicators, and assessing outcomes. Learn how to leverage this information to make data-driven decisions, improve project performance, and demonstrate the impact of your work.
- Gain practical insights from industry experts: Our workshop is led by experienced project management professionals who have successfully executed numerous projects across various sectors. Benefit from their expertise, real-world examples, and best practices, and apply these invaluable insights to your own projects.
- Collaborate and network with like-minded professionals: Connect with a diverse group of professionals from different industries, share experiences, and build a network of contacts. Exchange ideas, learn from one another, and broaden your horizons in an enriching, collaborative environment.
Don’t miss this opportunity to revolutionize your project management approach and unlock your potential for exceptional outcomes. Join us at the Project Logframe Workshop and embark on a journey towards success and impact!
ONLINE WORKSHOP – 30th APRIL 2023 12:00 (CET)
HOW TO HANDLE CHALLENGES?
From Problems to Objectives by a Project Strategy
We are happy to be able to present this online workshop where you will become familiar with important tools for how to get from ‘what is the problem’ to building a ‘strategy to tackle the challenges’ through a project plan.
This online workshop will introduce you to the React-Digital Project’s 4 key topics: Entrepreneurship, Communication, Team Building, and Project Cycle Management. The program is:
- Problem identification – analysis
- Objectives to be defined /SMART objectives
- Strategy of a project to be built
- Q&A, Discussion and Practice Examples introduced
The Online Workshop will be lectured and facilitated by Mr. Gabriel Vartopeanu, from the Danish partner AMIS.DK. Mr. Vartopeanu is an experieced European project consultant and regional director in the European Training Center Copenhagen.
Duration: 2 hours
The Online Workshop is free of charge.
Developing Ideas as Part of the Project Implementation
The project have a frequent exchange of ideas and project progress. Both online, emails and transnational partner meetings and ToTs (training of trainers). In this way it has been an intensive project interaction across the partners. This process provide us with networking opportunities and give us an improved capacity in the cooperation between partners in project preparation, implementation and follow-up.
TRANSNATIONAL MEETINGS AND TRAININGS
Transnational Meeting in Rome
The TPM in Rome 8th February 2023 (venue in Tivoli). As always it was a combined physical and online meeting to ensure that all partners have opportunity to take part. In this meeting there was focus on the final adjustments of the four training modules after the experiences in the different partner countries. Also, we discussed the sustainability of the project outputs – and how much more work than expected, the project had called for. Therefore, satisfaction that we had an extension for 2 months (until the end of April 2023) to wrap up the project. Antonio, the host at the right, shows how much work we have done.
Transnational Meeting in Zagreb
The TPM in Zagreb 21st October 2022 hosted by European Education Centre. A combined physical and online meeting to ensure that all partners have opportunity to take part. The first topic on the agenda was the update on Intellectual Output 1, specifically the progress on implementation of multiplier events – national training of trainers (ToT). The next topic was a discussion on Intellectual Output 2 (IO2) – planning the activities. Gordana Radonić presented the project’s overview that states the timeframe and specific activities in IO2. The tasks were distributed among the partners, and also administrative issues were discussed.
Transnational Meeting in Cyprus
Focus for the 3rd TPM was the eLearning platform (Moodle) which the Cypriot partner is leading and coordinating. In the coming time we shall develop the general courses and the national versions.
Transnational Meeting in Lisbon
At the 2nd TPM in Lisbon we decided the four topic areas to be developed into eLearning: Entrepreneurship, Communication, Teamwork/-building and Project Management. These topics were selected on basis of the national surveys among the target groups: SME, Public Administration and NGOs.
Transnational Meeting in Copenhagen
The 1st Transnational Partner Meeting in Copenhagen. Here the outline of the project Implementation process was agreed and the first task doing national surveys structured.