ICSD Company’s Presentation
The ICSD supports, projects related to economic development entrepreneurship, regional planning, social and economic development and a significant number of projects related to the support of vulnerable social groups.
The International Centre for Sustainable Development (ICSD) is a Non-profit Organisation established in Ioannina, Greece since 2011. With offices both in Ioannina and Athens, the ICSD aims to support activities that contribute to sustainable development.
– Project Manager
Stefanos Panakoulias is a Ph.D. Candidate in School of Education – University of Ioannina. He has a Master in ICT of school of education and a degree in science of Physics. He is involved in implementation of EU projects and has many years of work experience and knowledge with different kinds of EU projects. He has taken the role of project manager in various Projects. Furthermore, is a lector in the department of Computer Engineering in TEI of Epirus and Managing Director in TECHLAB company and member of Team Europe in European Commission in Greece
Claire Fragiadaki, is a computer and telecommunications engineer, graduate from ATEI of Thessaly. She has a lot of experience as a technical, for both software and hardware. For many years now she is working as a web developer, taking over various projects. Moreover, the last two years she is working in ICSD and implementing various EU projects, as an administrative officer.
All the above is promoted through the following activities:
- Consulting: the ICSD provides technical advice and information to businesses, agencies, institutions, organizations and young entrepreneurs on topics related to economy, society and the environment.
- Erasmus+ and Educational projects: the ICSD participates in educational projects and training activities both in Greece and abroad.
- National and European programs: the ICSD works on a large number of research projects with both national and European partners.
- Workshops and conferences: the ICSD organizes conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Volunteering: the ICSD in cooperation with the local authorities participate in voluntary actions for the protection of vulnerable social groups and the support of refugees and immigrants.
The ICSD is a certified organization, for social economy and entrepreneurship by the Greek state and it has set up in Ioannina, a Center for the Support of Social and Solidarity Economy, which guides and prepares business plans for the social enterprises of the Region of Epirus.
The ICSD has a close cooperation with several Institutes and Organizations aiming at sustainable development.
Finally, The ICSD is certified by the National Agency as Sending, Hosting and Coordinating organization, (2015-1-EL02-KA110-002112) in European Voluntary Service (EVS) projects and has the necessary certificate of Management Capacity for project implementation by the Managing Authority of Operational Programme «Human Resources Development» of the Greek Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance.