There will be two Intellectual Outputs (O1 and O2) with the following activities:
A1.1 Need analysis in O1 (Train the Trainer)
A 1.2 List of activities for blended learning Training of Trainers (ToT) course
A 1.3 Study visit in Denmark
A 1.4 Development of materials for the ToT
A 1.5 Multimedia tutorials for trainers – ICT tools and programmes
A 1.6 Training of Trainers – (Learning, Teaching, Training Activity (LTTA))
A 1.7 Evaluation and final versions of materials And multiplier effects E1-E8 Train the trainer blended learning course in all partner institutions.
A 2.1 Need Assessment/Analysis (O2 Development of materials for courses in entrepreneurial skills and Project Management for NGOs, SMEs and public administration)
A 2.2 Development of materials for specific target groups according to their needs
A 2.2.1 PM for NGOs
A 2.2.2 Modules for SMEs
A 2.2.3 Repository for Public Administrators
A 2.3 Development of e-platform
A 2.4 Organisation of materials on e-platform (course materials, repositories, etc.)
A 2.5 Preparation of modular courses for each partner organisation
A 2.6 Evaluation
E9-E16 Implementation of blended learning course in each partner organisation for target groups (NGOs, SMEs and public administration) in all partner institutions
During project’s activities:
– 16 trainers (2 from each partner institution) will be trained in the development and implementation of comprehensive training programme;
– 120 new trainers will be trained in 8 teacher-training workshops,
– 80 target group participants (NGOs, SMEs, public administrators will increase their abilities to understand and apply to EU funding, implement entrepreneurial skills, and use ICT tools.
The expected impacts on the participating organizations are increased:
1) skills for trainers of the partner organizations in development of VET programmes and e-courses,
2) capacity of partner organizations’ trainers and employees in the field digital readiness,
3) capacity of partner organizations to work in EU/international environment through cooperation between partners in project preparation, implementation and follow-up, and
4) networking opportunities and strengthening of the existing network and also the usage of e-platform with all the necessary materials for VET and business and entrepreneurship.
The project is expected to have long term sustainability, ensuring all the necessary resources. One of the most important deliverables, the e-learning platform will provide open access learning material at disposal to teachers and trainers at all levels of education, related to PM providing the project’s outreach. In addition, materials will be used for self-directed learning, non-formal and informal for trainers and teachers, SMEs, NGOs and public administration, foremost local and regional.
Trainers will continue to use their acquired skills, in the project by further implementing trainings, seminars, classes, both in partner organisations and in other stakeholders – NGOs, SMEs and schools and public bodies.
The follow-up will be accreditation for the training programme, and hence increased recognition and formal national validation of the learning outcomes for participants. Also, putting the courses in the course catalogue on School Education Gateway. Potentially, more countries can be included in future development and implementation of the training programme (e.g. organizations providing education and training of VET in EU and countries in the Southeast Europe). The training programme for VET trainers is designed to be flexible and will be adapted to changed needs of target groups and labour market.
Via continued communication and use of platforms like eTwinning and EPALE, new Erasmus+ and other EU programmes projects will follow with the same or similar partner constellation.